October 14, 2022
(Rain Date: October 21st)
FHES Track & Field!
Ticket sales begin on the PTA website @
Wednesday, September 21st at 12:00 PM
- Price: $7 per bingo card. Each $7 card can be used for all games.
Must purchase bingo card for entry.
- $8 per whole pizza (cheese or pepperoni). Pizza must be pre-ordered and bought whole.
- Children (and adults) are encouraged to wear costumes! All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring your own blanket or chair
- Pre-ordered pizza, bake sale, raffles and water starting at 4:45 pm
- Bingo will start at 5:00 pm sharp!
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
Sign up here to really be part of the Pumpkin Bingo fun!
CAke, pumpkin and 50/50 Pumpkin Raffle!
Get excited for the very popular cake/treat raffle on Pumpkin Bingo night. This year we’ve added decorated pumpkins to the raffle! Very similar to the old school cake walks of yesteryear, but now your cake/pumpkin will be on display the evening of Pumpkin Bingo. Student and families will be able to purchase a $1 chance to take home your creation!
Theme for your treat: Fall/Autumn (or anything seasonal)
*Sign up for Cake, Pumpkin and 50/50 Raffle will be shared closer to Pumpkin Bingo.
Get creative! Have the kids help and then watch all of their friends bid on your masterpiece. We have some AMAZING submissions each year!
Have fun in the kitchen whipping up your favorite sweet treat! Treats that are individually wrapped will be available for sale for $1/each. Pumpkin Bingo’ers can look forward to a wide variety of dessert options.
Pumpkin and Hat graphics by Krista Wallden
- Friday, February 17
- Monday, February 20
- Tuesday, February 21
- Thursday, March 2
Want detailed instructions for selecting the Flint Hill Elementary PTA in AmazonSmile or BoxTops? Please click HERE!