- The main office phone number is 703-242-6100.
- The school office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- All decisions related to inclement weather cancellations, delays, and procedures are determined by the FCPS central office.
- Contact the school if your child is out sick, will arrive late or needs to leave early. Call attendance line at (703) 242-6161, email: email@example.com or online submission: FHES attendance form online
- Technology Issues? Contact our instructional technology coach Ashley Stout firstname.lastname@example.org
Websites & Apps:
- Flint Hill Elementary School (FHES) Website flinthilles.fcps.edu
- Flint Hill ES PTA website fhespta.membershiptoolkit
- FHES PTA Calendar fhespta.membershiptoolkit.com/Calendar
- FHES School Calendar (click here to subscribe to the FHES calendar) flinthilles.fcps.edu/events
- Tuesday Folders (handouts) – school forms are sent home here
- School Directory & PTA Membership & Membership Toolkit app –the directory is located under the Communications tab. fhespta.membershiptoolkit.com/directory
- Student Information System/ Parent Vue sisparent.fcps.edu/
- Schoology schoology.com Login is same as SIS/Parent Vue
- FCPS Parent Technology Help Desk FCPS technology support
- FCPS Parent and Student IT Self Help Hub Tech Support Self Help Hub
- FCPS website fcps.edu
FHES PTA Facebook Page – Andrea Lin is PTA publicity liaison. She can be reached via email email@example.com She handles announcements and questions on the main FHES PTA FB page.
FHES Facebook Page facebook.com/FlintHillES/
May also be grade level Facebook page
- Flint Hill Twitter @FlintHillES
- FHES PTA Twitter @fhespta
- Technology Coach – Ashley Stout @tech_stout87
- School Counselor – Amy Williams @fhmrsdoubleyou
- PE Teachers (Ms. Landay and Ms. Garner) - @flinthillPE
*Individual teachers may have their own Twitter accounts.
Emails to Sign Up For:
Falcon Flyer – click here to receive the emails and view past Falcon Flyers
PTA Weekly Updates – click here to receive the emails and view past PTA updates here
Teacher Communication - Teachers send weekly recap “Friday Falcon Five”
Room Parent Communication – The first room parent meeting should be in September so be on the lookout for email from your room parent.
Thank you for joining us!
Please contact us if you have any questions.
*Please login to see our email addresses on the committee chair contact list here.*
- Friday, February 17
- Monday, February 20
- Tuesday, February 21
- Thursday, March 2
Want detailed instructions for selecting the Flint Hill Elementary PTA in AmazonSmile or BoxTops? Please click HERE!