Welcome to Flint Hill Elementary School! We are so happy to have you join our wonderful school. Jennifer Condra and Natacha Moore have volunteered to be the Kindergarten Ambassadors for the 2019-2020 school year. They are here to answer questions, and help make Flint Hill feel like home. Please join other new families at the Flint Hill playground behind the school to meet new friends. Kindergartners and their families will be meeting at the playground on the following dates:
- Saturday, June 22 from 1 pm to 2 pm
- Tuesday, July 16 from 6 pm to 7 pm
- Thursday, August 15 from 6 pm to 7 pm
- Saturday, August 24 from 10 am to 11 am
Please consider attending these play dates so that your child can get to know some of their new fellow classmates before the school year begins.
Please make sure the ambassadors have your email address so that they can contact you with future information and reminders for the play dates. If for some reason they don’t have your email, please drop them a note. Also, please feel free to contact them if you have any questions regarding Flint Hill ES. The play dates will be cancelled in the event of bad weather.
Kindergarten Ambassadors, 2019-2020:
Natacha Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jennifer Condra (email@example.com)
Other Helpful Links for New Families:
- Join the PTA & sign up for the school directory.
- Join our Facebook group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Want to get involved? Take a look at our volunteer positions to see if anything interests you.
- Sign up to receive automatic updates from our PTA calendar.
- Flint Hill ES Website
- Flint Hill ES Lunch Menu
apple graphic by Krista Wallden
- Monday, September 23
- Wednesday, September 25
- Thursday, September 26
- Tuesday, October 1
- Friday, October 4