Join Artsonia, our online digital art gallery!
- Artsonia provides parents with online access to their student’s artwork throughout the year and opportunities to purchase quality keepsake items, while earning money for Flint Hill!
- For your child to participate in Artsonia, you first need to grant permission -- you can fill out the permission form by clicking here. Fill out the form and send it in with your student. If you did this last year, you do not need to do so again.
- You will then receive a link via the email address you provided, asking you to grant permission online. It is a quick two-click process. Your student will be able to access his or her account and upload artwork once you have granted permission online.
- If your student had access to Artsonia last year, you do not need to do anything, his or her account stays active the entire time at Flint Hill.
- If you turned in an Artsonia permission slip but did not grant access online, your student does not have access to the program. Please check your spam, junk, and deleted folders for the confirmation email. If you cannot find it, email Ms. McAlister and she can manually resend the confirmation email to grant your student access to upload artwork.
- If you have additional questions about Artsonia, please contact Ms. McAlister.
- Friday, February 17
- Monday, February 20
- Tuesday, February 21
- Thursday, March 2
Want detailed instructions for selecting the Flint Hill Elementary PTA in AmazonSmile or BoxTops? Please click HERE!