Reflections Theme Competition - Due THURSDAY!
10/23/2022 9:00 am
Due THIS Thursday (10/27)! Entries can be sent to email@example.com.
Help National PTA pick the theme idea that will spark fun and creativity during the 2024-2025 Reflections program! Up to 5 themes from FHES students will be selected to move on to the next round. The student who submits the winning entry nationally will receive $100 prize from National PTA.
National PTA Reflections sponsors a student-focused Theme Search Contest annually to determine a future program theme. NCPTA welcomes all students from PTAs in good standing to participate! Virginia PTA will select 5 winning themes in November to represent Virginia in the contest for the 2024-25 Reflections Theme!
CURRENT & PAST & FUTURE REFLECTIONS THEMES
- 2020– 2021 - “I Matter Because”
- 2021-22 - “I Will Change The World By”
- 2022-2023 - “Show your voice”
- 2023-2024 - “I am hopeful because…”
- Past themes and duplicate submissions are not considered. This means we’re looking for the most original theme ideas.
Theme Search Online Submission Info:
Students from PTAs in good standing may submit up to 5 entries. If your theme is selected as one of the five winning entries advancing to National PTA for final judging, Virginia PTA will contact you to submit additional required paperwork. The 5 winning entries selected to move on to the National competition and represent Virginia PTA will be featured on the Virginia PTA website and be recognized at the Virginia PTA State Reflections Celebration in the spring.
The student who submits the winning entry at the National level of judging will receive $100, and their theme will be used to spark creativity during the 2024-2025 National PTA Reflections Program.
Reflections 2024-2025 Theme Contest Timeline:
- Oct. 27th - Theme entries due to Flint Hill ES PTA
- Nov. 1st - Theme entries due to Virginia PTA
- Dec. 15th - Virginia PTA announces Virginia’s winning theme entry
- May. 2023 - National PTA announces winning theme
Entries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.